Day two

Day two of solo parenting, I haven't been my best today but I tried my best. Woke up with an eye irritation for the third day in a row, it is starting to hold me back from the daily tasks and I think it's time to seek a professional examination to see the reason behind these allergy attack accruing this past month. 

first my girl woke me up then my son came while we were cuddling, we stayed in bed for good 15 minutes , morning kisses and smiles then they ran to their room to check on all the toys. It was a nice and slow start. 

The weather was so gloomy today, we stayed in, a lot of activities, good art stuff and an experiment, of course two hours of screen time. and long shower and bath for the toys and us. 

We were all quite down, maybe we were affected by the sudden change of dark weather, or maybe my kids can sense my tiredness and act accordingly, meatballs and spaghetti on balcony made our day a little bit brighter though. 

Nothing much happened. nothing much to share but few of the snaps I took earlier. 

wishing you and us a lovely night,

until next time. 














Comments

Popular Posts