creating a life in sunrays


 It's seven o'clock,been up for and two hours now,  the sun starts rising late this time of the year, it is still dark here. sitting on the white couch between three piles of laundry that need to be folded. Brought my coffee and laptop and thought to document this before the kids are awake. 

Waking up at dawn in autumn morning brings me joy, it has a way of calming me down like nothing else, the cold breeze, the stillness of the scenery out my window, the silence in the house, the smell of coffee when the light is so dim. the flowing river of thoughts and ideas first thing in the morning is always so precious. 

Today my family is coming to stay for few days, I have not seen them in three months but it seems longer, I miss them so much  I am smiling for no reason all morning long, it feels like I am going on a vacation almost. They are supposed to be here in five hours from now, and I just cannot wait.

The days have been busy with new school orientation and studio time and trying to organize and unpack what is left for the new house,  I am still trying to dive in the flow of creation and setting out a routine for my work that hopefully once my kids are used to their routine in the school everything else will set in it's place, being in a routine is my thing, the same time to wake up and go to bed, same place and hours to create and paint solo, other to create and explore art with the kids, time to invest on my hobbies, time to relax, time to workout, to plan, this is living, this is existence it's best meaning, this is the life I crave, a one that is created from the daily rituals, a one that is contained of all the small moment of pleasure and serenity through out the day,  a one that is simple, and fulfilled with peace of mind. 

wishing you a slow, lovely, creative day. 


Comments

Popular Posts