Wind of change

My mind is drifting away, been so busy for the last few weeks, been away from my mind and my soul and body. feeling disconnected, motionless and emotionless, a lot happened and I am just finding my way to stand up again.  As I'm typing, gentle cool wind blow my way, all the trees and that one withered rose in the garden moved slowly as the wind blows, so does my thoughts.  

Today is a nice day to start fresh, all the words and thoughts that consumed me for the last two weeks can be erased now, all that energy that consumed every cell of me can stop flowing in me so my heart can breathe again. 

Today and yesterday and the day before, are just moments and memories, and it is easier to find joy in these thing that overthinking it, like the smell of morning, the sound of the sun rays, the warmth in a coffee steam, the laughter just before bedtime, the pot of hot veggie soup on the stove, putting my head on a satin pillow case after long long day of fights and tantrums and meltdowns. It won't be like this forever, it is just days filled with little moment of joy passing by. 



Comments

Popular Posts